Safe fast delivery
Certified data protection by Shopify
these principles for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "principles") you will find information about which personal data we collect about you, under which legal title we process them, for what purposes we use them, how long we store them and to whom we can hand them over. In the principles we also inform you about your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data.
1. Which personal data do we process?
If you use the services of our e-shop or our operating facilities (shops and issuing offices), we process various data about you.
- 1. When you make a purchase
The most common data that you provide to us is data that is collected in forms for ordering goods or other services on our website. It mainly concerns the data that are required for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract.
We need this data to process your order. They can be broken down as follows:
- Identification data, ie - first and last name, when purchasing as a company also ID no. and tax number;
- Contact details, ie - email address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details, payment details.
- Information that has arisen on the basis of the existence of this contract- namely about the products purchased, the scope of the services provided and the customer segment.
- 2. When you register
If you would like to take advantage of a customer account, you must first register on our website or sign a contract with us for membership with Eurodeal.shop. The customer account is protected by a password chosen by you, to which we have no access. For this reason, if you request it, we can neither send it to you nor generate a new password.
As part of the account, you have unrestricted access to your personal data, which you can also adjust if necessary. In the account you can view the history of your processed orders, purchased products and orders that have not been completed. You can also use your customer account to save details about your bank card, to manage the sending of the newsletter and the wish list, which serves as a memo where you can save your favorite products.
Part of the customer account at Eurordeal.shop and FREE Monthly Store Newsletter Subscription offer you various advantages. If you want to make a purchase without creating a customer account, you can also shop in our e-shop without registering.
- 4. When you visit our website or generate content on it
While you visit our website, our host company, Shopify, will collect various information about you, such as your IP address, your browser settings, your preferred language, the websites you have visited and the time you have visited. In addition, we monitor your movement on the websites or which links you click so that we can adapt the displayed content as far as possible and show you products and content that you prefer.
When you visit our website, we save cookies in the internet browser used and on your device, which we then read out. We provide detailed information about the cookies files in a separate chapter of these principles.
In addition to cookies, we also process data about your web behavior, your IP address and the data that your browser makes available to us - namely the resolution, the operating system of your device including its version and language setting.
- 5. When you contact us via Customer Service Email
If you decide to contact our customer support e-mail, we will in particular process the recorded e-mail communication.
If you contact us with your request via our website, the processing of your personal data is based exclusively on the principles for processing personal data of the company that operates the social network in question.
- 6. When you set notifications that monitor availability
If an item of goods that you are interested in is not available, we offer you the option of setting the "Monitor availability" option. If the product in question is back in stock, we will notify you in a message that we will send to the e-mail address you have provided, which we will process for this reason.
- 7. When you rate us on review portals
After delivery of the goods, you can receive a request to rate the delivered goods and your satisfaction using a selected evaluation portal. We value all feedback very much, but it depends entirely on you whether you decide to leave a rating. In the event of such an evaluation, we process and pass on the following information to the relevant partners:
- Contact details, this is the e-mail address that is used to send the request for evaluation;
- Information that has arisen on the basis of the existence of this contract- namely about the products purchased.
2. For what purpose do we process personal data?
- 1. Purchase of goods and services
We process your personal data most often for the purpose of fulfilling the sales contract, so that we can successfully process your order, which you have sent via our website, or customer line, and deliver the goods. The e-mail address and telephone number are used to send the order confirmation, the delivery of the confirmation of receipt of payment, the sending of the electronic invoice as well as continuous information about the status of your order and, if necessary, further communication relating to the respective order.
- 2. Customer account
If you are a registered customer, we process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract i.e. to manage your customer account, under which we offer you a number of advantages.
- 3. Marketing offers
We will only send our Monthly Newsletter to our subscribers who have created an account with our store We do not send unsolicited offers or emails, You can cancel your subscription by sending us a ‘CANCEL’ email to email@example.com, to stop receiving future offers at any time. If you are a registered customer, we will also send you offer notifications via SMS messages of shipment status, tracking information of your order or adjustments, cancellations and refunds. If you unsubscribe from receiving the offers or delete your account with our store, we will no longer use your electronic contact details for this purpose.
- 4. Customer support and communication with customers
We strive to continuously improve the services in our customer service. So that we can respond to your concerns as quickly as possible and provide this service, we need your personal data in order to successfully process your concerns or to eliminate potential problems with the fulfillment of the purchase contract. individually.we may contact you by email only to remind you that you have items in your shopping cart or to help you complete your order. Also to inform you about the current status of your concern, your order or complaint, if necessary also to receive additional information from you. We can also draw your attention to the fact that you may have to take a certain measure so that your customer account can remain active.
- 5. Satisfaction assessment on rating portals
In connection with your purchase, you may receive a request to rate your purchase on a selected review portal. In this case, the purpose of the processing is to determine satisfaction.
- 6 Improving Services
We use your personal data to continuously improve our services and systems and to add new functionalities. We also process personal data because we want to make information-based decisions using summary analyzes and business intelligence tools, based on our legitimate interests, which are derived from entrepreneurial freedoms and the need to improve the services provided to survive in competition with success. However, so that we can adequately protect your rights and interests, we use personal data for this purpose, which are largely anonymized.
- 12. Protection, security and dispute resolution
We can also process your personal data for the purpose of ensuring the protection and security of our customers and systems, asserting our rights and legal claims, detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes or enforcing our agreements. We can also process personal data for the purpose of any audits by public authorities.
3. On what legal basis do we process personal data?
We process personal data to different extents and for different purposes, as we specify in detail in Art. 1 and 2 above, either:
- a) Without your consent on the basis of the fulfillment of the contract, the fulfillment of legal obligations and our legitimate interests;
b) Based on your consent
The types of processing that we can carry out without your consent are derived from the specified purpose of the processing in question and the position in which you appear towards us - whether you are just a visitor to our websites or whether you are shopping with us and sign up. However, your personal data may also be processed if you are the recipient of the goods or services ordered, when you communicate with us or when you visit our stores.
- 1. Compliance with legal obligations
We too have certain obligations imposed on us by the legislation in force. If we process your personal data on the basis of the fulfillment of these obligations, we do not need your consent for this processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact details as well as the information about your orders. Specific data that we process in this case are specified in Art. 1 Para. 1.
4. Who do we pass on personal data to?
In most cases, we process your personal data for our own purposes as the administrator; This means that we determine the above-mentioned purposes for the collection of your personal data and determine the means for their processing as well as the proper implementation.
We only transmit your personal data to our partners if it is necessary in the context of the fulfillment of the purchase contract, for example to ensure payment or transport, further in the context of the fulfillment of the contract on the basis of the preservation of legitimate Interests or if you have previously consented to the transfer.
We also pass your personal data on to our processors, who of course comply with the legal requirements for the protection of personal data. These processors process personal data based on our instructions. This processing does not affect your rights in any way. With your consent, we do not transfer your personal data to social networks or to operators of marketing tools not affiliated with our store, to save you from junk mail or unsolicited offers from other adveritsers or other websites.
- 1. Categories of recipients
We can pass on your personal data to the following offices:
- Companies and processors of Eurodeal.shopon the basis of the fulfillment of the purchase contract or the fulfillment of the order with Eurodeal.shop contract for the processing of internal processes and procedures;
- Companies that operate payment servicesfor the purpose of processing payments based on your order, i.e. the fulfillment of the sales contract;
- Transportcompanies to deliver the products or services you have ordered and to process complaints, including cancellation of the contract;
- Goods suppliers or service centersin connection with a complaint about the goods or services you have ordered;
- Partner companies who distribute the offer notices,which are bound to secrecy and who are not allowed to use your personal data for any other purpose;
- Operators of marketingtools that help us to personalize offers and content;
- Providers of tools for customer service communication with you; this may also be an external call center;
- Partners researching customer satisfaction;
- Technology suppliers and cloud service providers,
- Legal or financial representatives, courtsfor the purpose of processing tax documents, collecting claims or for other reasons that arise from the fulfillment of our legal obligations;
- Public bodiesin the event that our rights are claimed (e.g. police).
If third parties use your personal data for their own legitimate interests, we are not responsible for such processing. Such possible processing is based exclusively on the principles for processing personal data of the respective companies and persons.
- 2. Transfer of data outside the EU
When passing on your personal data to our processors, in some cases we can also pass on personal data to third countries that are not members of the European Union and do not ensure a corresponding level of protection of personal data. Such a transfer will only be carried out on our part if our processor undertakes to comply with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, which are available for inspection here.
5. How long do we process personal data and how do we secure it?
- 1. Processing period
We process your personal data primarily for the duration of our contractual relationship - ie the purchase contract..The personal data that are necessary to fulfill all of our obligations, regardless of whether they are only obligations from the contract with us or obligations from generally binding legal provisions, we must for one of the relevant legal provisions or in accordance with them Process period. For example, we are obliged as the administrator of the invoice documents we have created to keep information about you for a period of at least 10 years from their issue.
In addition, we also process personal data for an absolutely necessary period of time so that we are able to properly fulfill our obligations arising from the contract that has been concluded and from the generally binding legal provisions. For example, we are obliged to keep information about you for a period of at least 10 years for the invoice documents we create.
As part of the fulfillment of your concerns and the provision of high-quality customer service, we process your personal data from the conclusion of our contractual relationship, including up to one year from the expiry of the warranty period of the purchased goods in order to resolve potential disputes.
If you communicate with us through our customer service, we keep personal data from the communication for a period of 2 years, including call recordings, which are monitored.
If you give us your consent to the sending of offers, this consent is valid for 4 years or until it is withdrawn. If you give us your consent to remind us that the monitored goods are available, this consent remains valid until the notification of availability is sent - but for a maximum of 1 year or until it is revoked. The consent given by submitting your review of an item is valid for 6 years or until revoked. If you create content in the context of our blog posts, the consent given with the submission of your comment on such a post is valid for 2 years or until revoked. If you decide to take part in a consumer test or any other event organized by us,
If you take part in a competition organized by us, we will process your personal data for 1 year. If you visit our shop or other premises of our company and its surroundings, we process the camera recordings for 90 days from the day this recording was made.
In other cases, the processing period results from the processing purpose or from the binding legal provisions for the protection of personal data. Your personal data will be automatically deleted after the specified processing times have expired.
- 2. security
The personal data that we have collected about you and that we process are already transmitted to us in encrypted form, whereby we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system for this processing. This system ensures that your personal data is safe while your browser communicates with our server. We secure and protect our websites and other systems with which we work with the help of appropriate technical and organizational precautions against loss and destruction of your data, against access by unauthorized persons to your personal data and against its modification or dissemination.
These security measures are continuously improved on our part, whereby we require our data processors with whom we work to provide evidence that their systems comply with the GDPR.
When you register, you can only access your customer account after entering the password you have chosen. We do not have access to your password because we save it in an encrypted form, which we cannot decrypt again either.
We would therefore like to point out that it is very important not to disclose your login details to third parties. We recommend that you always log out of your customer account after you have finished working, especially if you are using the device together with other people. We are not responsible for any misuse of your password, unless we directly cause this situation ourselves.
Cookies are the standard tool for storing information relating to the use of websites.
Cookies are small text files that are created automatically when you visit every website and are stored on your computer, smartphone or other device in the browser you are using. With the help of some cookies, we can link your activities on our website until you close your browser. When you close the browser window, these cookies are automatically deleted.
However, other cookies remain stored in your browser and device for the set time and are reactivated each time you visit our website. In addition to cookies, we also use so-called tracking pixels. These are small images that are usually invisible to the user and that work in a similar way to cookies. How long cookies remain in your browser or device depends on the setting of the cookies themselves and on the setting of your browser. We keep the data collected from cookies for a maximum of 1 year.
- 1. Which cookies do we use?
Cookies files that we use on our website can be divided into 2 basic types:
- Short-term cookies, so-called "session cookies", which are deleted immediately after you have finished visiting our website;
- Long-term cookies, so-called "persistent cookies", which remain in your browser or device for a certain period of time or until you manually remove them.
Cookies can also be divided as follows based on their functionality:
- Essential cookiesare technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the basic functionality of the website. Without these cookies, you would not be able to place the goods in the shopping cart, submit the order or log into your customer account.
- Analytical cookieshelp us to increase the user comfort when using our websites by understanding how they are used by users. They also enable us to analyze the performance of individual sales channels.
- We use remarketing cookiesto personalize the content of the advertisements and to be able to use them in a targeted manner.
In practice, we use the above cookies as follows, for example:
- For the correct functionality of the shopping cart so that you can complete your order as quickly and easily as possible.
- So that the page remembers your login details so that you don't have to enter them again.
- In order to adapt our websites as best as possible by tracking visitor numbers, your movement on our websites and the functions used.
- To collect information about which advertisements you are looking at, so that in future we will not place any advertisements for you whose goods you are not interested in.
Some cookies files, including their content, can collect information that can then be used by third parties and that, for example, directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about the products purchased on our websites can be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and adaptation of banners with advertising on the websites you have visited. These cookies are sent to third parties in anonymised form so that it is not possible to identify you on the basis of this data.
- 2. How can you restrict cookies?
Information about the setting options for the pre-selection of cookies can be found under the link below or in the further documentation of the respective web browser:
7. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests about these principles and the processing of your personal data, please contact our representative for the protection of personal data at any time, whom you can contact via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be dealt with immediately or within 30 days at the latest. In special cases, especially if your request is complicated, we are entitled to extend this period by a further two months. We will inform you of any such extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
You may also be able to contact us at the address given in the footer of these principles or at the