COVID-19 Shipping Delays and Restrictions Alert
Due to the increasing spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to inform you about the current effects on delivery of shipments through Deutsche Post DHL – the service we utilize in Germany to ship all orders within Germany, EU and globally.
Postal networks around the world have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 crises. As a result, a number of countries are no longer accepting incoming international mail.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
So far there are no significant restrictions on deliveries within Germany or EU countries.
For other international destinations shipments may experience significant delays or restrictions due to the current situation. You can learn about more information about some major countries below .
We at Eurodeal.shop, are striving to help slow the spread of the virus and ensure that all our packages to customers around the world are transported and delivered across the board. To this end, we continuously take measures in accordance with the recommendations of the responsible authorities to minimize the risk of infection for you and our employees.
Specifically, we adapt our internal processes depending on the respective risk situation. This primarily concerns the acceptance of deliveries from our suppliers and delivery of shipments to our customers. Most postal services around the world, have currently dispensed with the recipient's signature when delivering packages with tracking numbers (that require a signature as proof of delivery). If a customer does not agree to this, the package will be returned to us.
In this way a personal contact between the recipients and delivery agents is avoided to stem the possible transmission of viruses via hand scanners and pens.
We also recommend that you specify a storage location for the receipt of your package, if you don’t feel comfortable having the package left at your door step or mail box .
International shipments to specific nations, may experience significant delays due to the COVID 19 pandemic. These can be caused by changes in the transport process (e.g. border controls), in international transport (e.g. discontinuation of flight connections previously used for the transport) and also in the delivery in the destination country (e.g. protection regulations and quarantine measures).
If you reside in any of the countries listed below, please inform yourself about possible restrictions.
Additional notes on countries:
Current notice for delivery to business addresses abroad:
When delivering items that are addressed to business addresses abroad (e.g. companies, retailers, authorities, shopping centers etc.), it may be due to official measures (e.g. ordered business closures) ,it may be that such consignments cannot be delivered, nor that the addressee can be informed of a pickup at their local post office. This can lead to delays and unwanted returns. We therefore ask you to exchange information about the local conditions with us when placing an order, to ensure that delivery is possible.
Deliveries to the following countries is subject to severe restrictions in place:
- China, Hong Kong and Macau
- New Zealand
Orders to these nations can no longer be shipped due to problems with transport, customs clearance and / or delivery in the destination area, until further notice.
Singapore - Normal shipping to Singapire resumed 5/29/2020
Canada: Normal shipping to Canada has resumed as of 4/25/2020France:
- In France, La Poste has imposed massive restrictions on the packet network due to the current state of the COVID 19 pandemic. For the time being, La Poste will only deliver 3 days a week and for this reason only significantly reduced network capacities are available. La Poste has asked to completely suspend package deliveries to several areas. So your package may not reach you, if you reside in these locations:
- ACP Gennevilliers: 92110, 92200, 92230, 92250, 92270, 92300, 92390, 92400, 92600, 92700, 92800, 93200, 93210, 93240, 93380, 93430, 93450, 93800,
- Monaco: 98000
- Packages for the regions / delivery depots AKP Saint-Ouen Paris (postal codes 75008, 75017, 75018) and ACP Rungis (postal codes 91160, 91200, 91260, 91300, 91320, 91420, 91430, 91550, 91973, 92120, 92140, 92160, 92170, 92220, 92240, 92260, 92290, 92320, 92330, 92340, 92350, 94110, 94150, 94230, 94240, 94250, 94260, 94290, 94310, 94320, 94390, 94480, 94550) can be sent again.
The Italian Post has from now on reduced maximum dimensions and weights apply to the dispatch of DHL Paket International shipments
Delivery to the following areas of the Czech Republic is currently not possible
- 78321, 78324, 78391, 78401, 58401
United States of America (USA):
- The transport capacities to the United States of America are currently considerably reduced, so that the sending of letters and parcels can only be maintained with special measures.
- The dispatch of goods and parcel shipments to the USA will no longer be offered until further notice
- From 01.04.2020, for parcel shipping to the USA, only the shipping of parcels in connection with the Premium service will be available which costs $70 for a package weighing upto 5 kg, as a DHL Paket International shipments is possible until further notice. This includes international crisis surcharge of € 16 for each package.
We thank you for our understanding and cooperation, during these difficult times.
Please stay safe and healthy!